You probably know that eyelashes are essential for our general appearance, which is why you can find a wide array of cosmetics and makeup that can help you increase their length and volume.
It is crucial to understand that fake lashes will make your eyes more appealing, bigger, and flirtatious than other options you can choose.
Even though you can find makeup that will help you increase their volume, they are not compelling enough compared with the Best false lashes that you could choose on the market.
As soon as you notice their effect on both volume and length, it will be challenging to satisfy yourself with other options. Even though people think it is effortless to wear them, it is vital to understand that application comes with techniques that may prevent potential issues.
That is why you should stay with us to learn how to apply fake ones by yourself.
How to Apply False Lashes
You can find numerous options available on the market, and choice should depend on your preferences and goals. It does not matter if you wish to see something dramatic or subtle because you need to learn how to apply them beforehand.
At first, it may be challenging to do it, but you will learn how to do it in no time as you do it more.
- Curl Natural Lashes – The first step you should take includes applying mascara on your natural ones, which will create a shelf for them. That way, the natural ones will support the fake ones with ease.
- Customize the False Ones – It is vital to cut the fake ones to ensure that they properly fit on your eyelids. You can thin them out and cut them into small pieces, which will provide you a less chunky and more natural appearance. Everything depends on your preferences, but you can bend them into a C shape so that you can get the natural look.
- The adhesive is Essential – We recommend you find a high-end adhesive, which is something that you should get separated from the lashes you purchased. The main idea is to trace a line on each band and avoid placing it directly on eyelids. If you wish to ensure that the process is even, you should avoid applying it from the tube. Instead, you should place a small amount on a clean brush handle and then put it on them. It is vital to wait for fifteen seconds for the glue to try because it should be tacky beforehand. Remember that some eyelashes come with adhesive on them, but we recommend you to put a small amount by yourself.
- Sticking – If you wish to ensure overall safety, you should use your fingers while applying them. On the other hand, you can also use tweezers if you are more comfortable with them. When applying it, you should place it from corners and try to get close to the line.
You should watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9jIAbk5Cpo to learn more about fake lashes.
- Touch It – If you wish to ensure that everything fits properly, you should use an eyeliner brush and press it on your lashes. You can use your fingertips to push them because that is the best way to create a more natural look.